DAC Aviation International is a leading aviation multi-service provide in the huanitarian industry, private charter and MRO facility. The Corporate headquarter is located in Montreal and our current career opportunity is for an experienced Production Engineer.
The Production Engineer is responsible for production planning and directing the accomplishment of product engineering objectives.
- Effectively manage projects taking into account the capital and people resources to maintain profitability.
- Examine and certify proper internal controls are in place to ensure the integrity of our processes.
- Assist in the research and development of new business possibilities.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain professional relationships with the crew, government agencies, vendors/providers, clients and management.
- Work in collaboration with the QC Manager in the preparation for government audits.
- Provide Leadership in the development of descriptive Training Programs for new recruits.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Production Director, supervise the functions of the production department ensuring the most economical and feasible methods are utilized for each project.
- Provide technical guidance and ensure the use of sound engineering procedures and effective facility utilization.
- Improve R&O processes to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Assist and develop documentation for R&D claim on a yearly basis working inconjunction with the consulting team.
- Investigate and complete all technical and engineering reports or enquiries by customers.
- Demonstrate a high degree in participative management in problem solving, project implementation, and continuous improvement objectives.
- Work directly with the production team to prepare processes, diagrams, photos, sketches etc. necessary for training and development for on boarding of new recruits; referencing.
- Plan and schedule preventive maintenance related to the shop and equipment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the various departments ie: sales, marketing, and the accounting department to ensure efficiency and productivity for projects.
- In collaboration with the QCM participates in the ISO integration of quality, environmental, and occupational health & safety management systems.
- Perform other Engineering projects as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with customer on technical issues; understand customer needs.
- Produce optimal solutions to address specified requirements.
- Review documentation for accuracy & correctness prior to formal submission.
- Review Test Data and prepare report.
- Lead or participate cost evaluation activities, root cause investigations, and in analytical verification specific activities.
We invite all qualified candidates to forward your career profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team in the journey to making a difference.